Job Guarantee-Payment Policy
AI-INFOTECH will place you in your Dream Job after 3 months of completing your program and submitting the projects or we will refund the course fee!!
- In order to be eligible for our Job Guarantee Cashback Program, it is mandatory to complete the program in the first attempt within 5 months (Software testing, Web Development, Digital Marketing, UI/UX, Azure DevOps) and 3 months from the commencement date.
- You must meet the criteria listed for placement eligibility
- You must not engage in any malpractice or plagiarism during the course of the program.
- For students pursuing UG/PG, under the Job Guarantee Program, we begin your recruitment process in accordance with the university policies. If you are still a full-time student and are not allowed to work but you have completed our requirements for the Job Guarantee Program, we defer your placements till you have graduated. Upon graduation, AI-Infotech will reconnect and assure your placements. Meanwhile, we may provide you with internship opportunities during the course.
- Non-Eligibility Criteria for the Cashback
- if you decline an offer from AI-Infotech
- if you accept an offer during the placement period from other sources or get selected through another mechanism apart from AI-Infotech
- behaviour issues – not turning up for interviews, unprofessional behaviour with the recruiting companies or our placement team
- The interviews will be scheduled with the candidate’s consent. It is mandatory for the candidate to complete the process requirements such as submitting mock assignments, appearing for aptitude tests etc. on time and attending scheduled interviews. You will not be eligible for the refund If you fail to attend 3 or more interview process
- if you are not interested in applying for jobs
These terms and conditions may be modified. The most recent changes or revisions will appear on the website.
Candidates will go through classroom training (physical or virtual) in the beginning. They will be trained on various modules through Live/Offline Classes, Assessments, Hands-on projects etc. At AI-Infotech we track the candidate’s progress very closely during the entire training period through our Program Manager. We track the progress by assessing their Engagement in the program (Attendance of the sessions (Live + Recorded), submissions of tasks) and performance in Exams, Assignments, Mock interviews and Projects. The candidate will be required to perform in the program to be eligible for the placement training and career services.
The logic behind having placement eligibility criteria-
The candidate needs to understand that the successful placement cannot happen if they have not focused on their learning. Candidate must clear all the mock interviews to be eligible. Unless criteria is fulfilled it will be a futile effort to sit for interviews as we have seen multiple cases of back to back interview rejections without any offer for learners with less effort. Those candidates have had to go through revision classes to end up getting placed finally. This will take additional time and energy, hence we support all our candidates to crack the Mock-interview in the first attempt itself and it is very much achievable.
After the completion of all modules in the program, the shortlisted learners are connected with industry coaches for 1:1 coaching/ mentoring and soft skills training. The learners work with the coaches for filling their knowledge gaps and building their project portfolio (2 Capstone Projects), improving their resume and preparing for interviews. We also arrange free of cost soft skills and Aptitude training for our shortlisted learners (if required). The learners are required to be regular and perform well in the placement training.
We connect the candidates with potential employers post their successful completion of the program. After completing the personalized coaching and soft skill training, the learners are connected to a curated set of employers including start-ups, Mid-Size Organizations and Fortune 500 companies. We will try to consider your employment preference e.g. industry, location, and salary package. However, it purely depends on the Industry expert’s feedback and candidate’s performance during the program.As a policy, we aim to provide a minimum of 3 lakhs for freshers/any professional and 15% salary hike for working professionals. However, market conditions might require an initial internship process for 3 -6 months and then obtain the final package (for freshers/learners currently not working/ for freshers who graduated and not having any job). In cases of working professionals, sometimes career switch at the same package could also happen.AI Infotech team will be 100% transparent on market conditions and also about candidate fit to the employer JD during the process of placements. Candidates should have the flexibility to choose the best options available during their graduation time and move forward in the process of building their career dreams.
General Payment Terms and Refund Policy-
It is the sole responsibility of the candidate enrolling for a Program to check and confirm various program features, details, accuracy and the suitability of the Program elected. The course or workshop fee is not refundable once admission is confirmed. In deserving cases, we may give some credits that can be used within our portal at our discretion. In case of any difficulty or feedback, please connect with our support team. In most cases, we have gone to extraordinary lengths to support our learners and incorporate their feedback. Any and all payment made in advance for the course shall be non-refundable under all circumstances. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by AI InfoTech Training and Placement Services, full payment for participation in a Program is required at the time of registration. Registration fee will not be refundable.
Fee Payment for Placement Programs-
The Candidate is supposed to make the full payment for participation in a Program at the time of registration. However, You can also register for these programs by paying the registration fee (specified on the respective courses). You should pay the remaining program fee (Program Fee minus the registration amount) within 6 days of program registration. You may choose to make the payment through EMI. Please connect with our counselling team for more details on this. Your enrolment will be cancelled if you fail to pay the remaining program fee within 6 working days after paying the registration fee. Under exceptional circumstances, you may be given extra time to make the remaining payment. Please get in touch with your respective Candidate Success Manager or Career Guide for the same.
Failure to pay to AI-InfoTech may result in withdrawal of your admission to the Program. You may cancel your enrolment at any time but No refund will be made once the payment (in part or whole) for a Program has been made. We are there to support in your career endeavours and are committed to providing service to your satisfaction. Please note, We do not provide refunds for the lack of usage or discontinuation.