Full-Stack Web Development Program in Pune
100% Job Guarantee
Learn to build multi-platform, functional apps & be a job-ready Full Stack developer! Experience the industry-specific program that includes in-demand technologies prevalent in the market. Kick start your IT career with the AI Infotech Full Stack certification program.
EMI Starting at
₹ 17,000 /month
Total Program Fee
Next Cohort Starts: 1 Aug, 2022
Limited no. of seats available
Program Duration: 3 Months
At 10-15 hours/week
Offline Class Room Batch
Why Join This Program
Learn the most in-demand skillsets & give the right direction to your career.
Define your career goals under the guidance of expert faculties & industry professionals.
Work on real-world projects & problem scenarios to get hands-on experience in the industry.
We provide multiple job opportunities till you get a guaranteed placement.
Get Your Dream Job
Full-Stack Web Development Program successful job placement based on the average salary packages offered, the hiring companies participating, and the speed of offer roll-out.
Our Placement Stats
Total Student Placed100+
Domain change achieved by50% learners
Our Alumni work in Top Companies
Master the different aspects of a project by learning the latest Full-Stack tool & technologies! Gain practical experience through real-world projects with our industry-validated curriculum.
AI Infotech Job Guarantee Program
Your career aspirations to be a successful IT professional will be a reality with our 100% Job Assured program.
Great start for an excellent career!
Learn from industry veterans through a new-age project-based immersive learning experience. The AI Infotech Full Stack Developer program gives you a comprehensive understanding of the advancements in the field of web development.
By the end of the course, you have a detailed insight into designing web pages, databases, programming, & server-side connections. It includes include UI/UX, MongoDB, Bootstrap AngularJS, Express, NodeJS, .NET, jQuery, React Native, Redux, Django, SQL, RESTful API, Networking, & lot more.
Become industry-ready with hands-on sessions, multiple projects, mock interviews & in-house career counselling. The course module will make you confident & expert in developing innovative & customized projects as per client requirements.
- Understand how the internet works.
- Learn and understand git, GitHub and version control.
- Use the Unix command line to become a power user andwrite bash commands.
- Learn key troubleshooting and debugging skills to apply toyour projects.
- Learn the anatomy of HTML syntax to structure your websites.
- Understand the HTML boilerplate and HTML doctypes.
- How to structure text in HTML.
- How to structure HTML lists to create unordered and ordered lists.
- How to insert images using HTML
- How to create hyperlinks using anchor tags.
- Understand how to use HTML tables for content.
- How to use tables for layout.
- Learn HTML best practices.
- Understand about HTML forms and create a simple contact me form.
- HTML Divs and how to separate content for CSS styling. Assignments
- Implementation of HTML Mini Project
- Learn the fundamentals of implementing responsive web design.
- The fundamentals of UI design for websites.
- How to install the Bootstrap framework.
- Understanding the Bootstrap grid layout system.
- How to use bootstrap containers to layout your website easily.
- Learn to use other Bootstrap components such as buttons.
- Adding symbols using Font Awesome.
- Learn to use Bootstrap carousels.
- Add Bootstrap cards to your website.
- Using Bootstrap navigation bars.
- Implementation of HTML + CSS + Bootstrap Mini Project
- The Fundamentals of Code Starting code with alerts and prompts.
- Variable naming in JS.
- Working with strings and numbers.
- Randomisation and logical operators
- Loops, collections and Conditionals.
- Functions and invocation patterns
- Discussion of ECMAScripts
- Learn to use JS Expressions, Operators, Statements and Declarations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- JS Objects and Prototypes
- `This`, Scope and Closures
- Objects and Prototypes
- Refactoring and Debugging
- Learn the tree structure of HTML based websites.
- Traverse through the document using object notation.
- Separation of concerns and coding best practices.
- Manipulate and change the HTML elements using your understanding of the DOM.
- Arrow Functions
- Import/Export and Modules
- Object and Array Destructuring
- Spread Operator
- Installing and using the jQuery framework
- Installing and using the jQuery framework
- Introduction to functions in jQuery
- Manipulating text, styles and attributes with jQuery
- Create animations and customisations with jQuery
- Use your jQuery knowledge to make your website interactive
- Responding to user initiated events with jQuery.
- Learn front-end development with React.
- Understand when and how to use React Components.
- Learn to pass Props and work with them.
- Learn to write JSX and understand JSX syntax.
- Learn about the React DOM.
- Learn State Management in React.
- Learn about React Hooks.
- Learn about conditional rendering in React.
- Understand the difference between class and functional
- How to use basic bash commands in a Unix/Linux Terminal.
- How to manipulate files and folders without needing agraphical user interface.
- How to download and install to your computer usingcommand line.
- Using git for version control and collaboration
- Git forking, branching and cloning
- Using GitHub as a remote repository
- Checkout and rolling back changes with git
- Using git and GitHub with Xcode.
- Explore the components of back-end development, workingwith an MVC framework.
- Apply concepts like data types, objects, methods, object-oriented programming, and classes in the context of back-end development.
- Using Node on the command line
- Event Loop and Emitters
- File System Interaction
- Native Node drivers
- Understand how to install and use express in Nodeapplications
- Creating Node and Express based servers
- RESTful Routing with Express
- Understand and use middleware for Node applications
- Understand what APIs are and how they work.
- HTTP in Depth
- Calling APIs
- Reading API documentation
- Basic API Authentication
- Server to server communication
- JSON vs. XML, sending data over the wire.
- Understand what EJS does and how to use it with Node and
- Templating with EJS
- Running code in EJS templates
- Passing data from server to template and vice versa
- Creating layouts/partials with EJS.
- Data Relationships
- Designing a Data Model
- Relational Databases
- Alternative Databases
- Entity Relationship Modelling (ERM) and Object Relational
- Working with Database Schemas
- Create-Read-Update-Destroy (CRUD)
- Database Joins
- Querying SQL databases
- How to model NoSQL data
- Document Databases (MongoDB)
- Create-Read-Update-Destroy (CRUD)
- NoSQL Best Practices
- Mongo Shell and command line use
- Installing MongoDB
- Mapping relationships with MongoDB
- Using an object-data modelling library (Mongoose) to workeasily with your data.
- Understand hosting and deployment.
- Hosting static websites with GitHub Pages.
- Deploying server based applications with Heroku.
- Deploying Databases with Mongo Atlas.
- Understand REST and guiding principles behind API design
- Learn to work with a MongoDB GUI Robo 3
- Implementing GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE by creating apublic API from scratch
- Understand and use chained route handlers from Express.
- Understand the need for authentication and keeping user details secure.
- Learn about Encryption and use encryption to keep your database secure
- Learn and implement Hashing and Salting with bcrypt
- Using Sessions and Cookies to persist user log in sessions.
- Setting up local authentication from scratch.
- Implementing Passport to authenticate users quickly and effectively.
- Understand and use environment variables to keep secret keys secure.
- Understand and use OAuth 2.0 to log in users using Google and Facebook.
Hours of Learning Content.
Case Studies and Projects
Tools and Software